April 6, 2014

Quotes and Conference

Hey lovelies! Ok, I'm done doing the pink text thing. Nobody else posts on here, and if they did, they'd make sure you knew it was them. Anyway, it's your friendly neighborhood bunny! :)
So my church has a bi-annual conference that goes over a weekend each in April and October called General Conference. The main thing I've learned from it this weekend is that my Heavenly Father loves me very much, and it's ok that I'm not perfect because He knows I'm trying to do what He wants me to do. :) Aaaaannnndddd quotes cuz you know how I love them. :)









Most of these, I got from the LDS SMILE page on Facebook, and I shall give credit to them because I could never have made these pictures. :) Have a wonderful day, lovelies!
-Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment