March 1, 2014

Let's get to know each other

Hey! It's bunny, and I just realised that I haven't really introduced myself properly. So I thought I'd share with you the first 10 random facts I could think of about myself. :D
1) I'm extremely ADD. As in I will stop in the middle of a sentence and have forgotten my train of thought. 
2) I'm really touchy-feely. I love hugs. And yet I have virgin cheeks....
3) I love chocolate. Steal my chocolate and face all the crazily violent threats I can think of. 
4) I'm pretty sure I'm hypoglycaemic. If I don't eat enough protein, I will feel like I'm going to pass out. 
5) I'm one of the youngest people in my grade in school. 
6) I hate sports with a violent passion. 
7) I have a bit of a thing for the 1950s. 
8) I'm lds/Mormon/a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. (Go to Mormon.org for more info)
9) I have a little box turtle named Lucy). 
10) I keep a daily journal. 
There you go! Now I want you to email us at projectfeelpretty@gmail.com and tell me 10 (or however many you want to) things about yourself! 
-Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment